Hey guys!! How are you all doing? I hope you guys had a great reading month this February. I wasn’t sure about the number of books I will be able to read. I am glad I was able to get to these books. I read 7 books this month. I had 1 paperback copy, 3 ARCs from Netgalley, 1 from the Edelweiss+, one from a publisher and another from the RABT book tours. I had a good reading month and I am happy to present you with the books I read and the FBRC ratings. Thank you Netgalley, Reign Publishing, Jennifer Anne Davis, RABT book tours and Edelweiss+ for providing with the ARCs in exchange for an honest review.
Here’s a quick rundown of the FBRC ratings for the books :
1. Astrid Lindgren By Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
2. Evonne Goolagong By Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
3. Work it, Girl : Michelle Obama By Caroline Moss – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
4. Wolf By Herbert J Stern & Alan A Winter – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)
5. The Qur’an : What Everyone Needs To Know By Jane McAuliffe – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
6. Hidden Knights (Realm Of Knights #3) By Jennifer Anne Davis – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (4.5 – 5 stars)
7. The Forty Rules Of Love By Elif Shafak – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
How was this month for you guys? Hope you had a great reading month. Happy reading!!